At Sladefield Infant School, we are committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our objectives are as follows:
- To promote the cultural development of all members of our community through a wide range of first hand experiences.
- To tackle prejudice and to promote the understanding of all people.
- To narrow the gap in attainment between disadvantaged pupils and non-disadvantaged pupils.
- To ensure that all pupils have equal access to extra-curricular activities and trips.
- To ensure that all parents/carers have equal access to information.
- To collaborate with our main feeder Nursery and Junior School to develop continuity in ensuring such equalities are maintained within a wider community.
- To promote understanding and respect of mental health and well-being, and to support and nurture pupils and staff mental health and wellbeing.
You can download our Equalities and Diversity Policy and Accessibility Plan below: