- Supporting children to build up resilience to enable them to cope with new or challenging situations.
- help to build confidence and raise self esteem.
- Support with friendships or social skills.
- Supporting parents with behaviour at home, finances or their own wellbeing.
- Working with, or signposting to, other agencies that can offer specialist advice and support.
Miss S Spears
Likes Spending quality time with my family and friends.
Dislikes Sprouts and Cabbage on my cooked dinner.
Fame I used to dance with Toyah Willcox in Newtown Community Centre in Aston
Mrs Y Ali
Family Support Worker
Likes: traveling and discovering new places.
Dislikes: avocados because I'm allergic to them.
Claim to fame: I jumped out of a plane for charity work.