Please find below the updated SEND Information report outlining important information about our SEND provision which reflects current practice at Sladefield.
The SEND Information report includes information about:
- The different kinds of SEND provision made at Sladefield using the Graduated Approach (Code of Practice, 2014)
- How we identify and assess SEND.
- How we ensure 'reasonable adjustments' are made for pupils with SEND to access the curriculum and physical learning environment.
- The opportunities available for SEND to engage in extra-curricular activities.
- How we support the emotional, social, and mental development of SEND pupils.
- Information about staff training on a universal and specialist level.
- Our beliefs and practices for working in partnership with parents/carers.
- Information about the Local Offer, SENCo contact details and links to health and social services.
- Information about how we support pupils with SEND with transferring between phases of education and preparation for moving to Thornton Primary School at the end of Year 2.