Working in Partnership with Parents/Carers and Families

The Department  for Education has produced a guide on the support system for children and young people with special educational needs and disability (SEND).
As a parent or carer of a child with special educational need or disability, it can be difficult to know who the best person is to get help and advice from.  A Parent Link Officer is a member of Birmingham Local Authority whose job it is to help parents to identify and make links with the right person, at the right time.  For further details, click below: